The Femifree Lifestyle report reveals the shocking true impact of urinary incontinence on the lives of women in the UK. Key stats include:
· A whopping 50% of women who suffer from urinary incontinence are afraid to laugh out loud in public
· 30% of women suffering from urinary incontinence admit they try to laugh less, with 48% feeling self-conscious when they laugh
· 68% of women who suffer from urinary incontinence have never consulted their GP
· 57% have never mentioned the condition to any of their friends and family
· A staggering 6 in 10 women do not know the cause of their bladder weakness
· 45% assume it’s just ‘part of getting older’, with an overwhelming 60% say ‘they just put up with it’
· Unlucky in love? 28% are too nervous to go on dates
· 41% are completely unaware that treatments are available
· 1 in 5 women make excuses to get out of sex due to the issue
· 75% avoid group exercise
We are looking for bloggers to stand up and show a united front, to be a voice to those who might be suffering in silence, that they are not alone and that the problem is very much a common one amongst women.
The survey has been commissioned to celebrate the release of our product launched from Femifree – a new advanced technology device targeted to aid urinary incontinence.
Femifree is an innovative solution that treats the underlying cause of the problem – a completely new, non-invasive muscle stimulation device that gently strengthens the pelvic floor muscle for effective treatment of urinary incontinence. Clinically proven, Femifree is completely safe and easy to use in the comfort of your own home. With Femifree, women will no longer have to ‘put up with’ the negative effects of urinary incontinence. Now they can have the freedom to wear what they like, and the confidence to laugh out loud.
We are looking for bloggers who can either relate to the issue and review the product, or who are just simply wanting to be a part of our cause and help spread the word, and break the silence of this taboo topic.
As a thank-you for supporting the campaign, we are giving away cinema vouchers for you and a friend to have a girls night out and laugh out loud.
If this is something you would be interested in or would like to receive more information on, please contact Jasmin Hannington on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01494 731778.